Hotel & Events Services Form Request

By Popular Demand, Procurement Services introduces the new Hotel & Event Services request form!

Did you know that you can use your Travel Card for purchases such as hotel room blocks and catering for events?  To provide the University community with guidance and a method of managing requests pertaining to hotel and event services that are being paid via a Travel Card and require a document to be signed, a new form is available in HuskyBuy on the Home Shopping Page under Internal Request Forms.  This form is titled Hotel & Event Service Request.  This form was developed to prompt the submitter to provide all the pertinent information that is needed for Procurement and Contracting to execute the agreement/document that is required by the venue/supplier.

Click this job aid Hotel & Events Services Form to learn how to complete your request.

Please note: The supplier does not need to be an existing supplier in HuskyBuy.

Please reach out to Terri Lessard at or Kristin Allen at with any questions that you may have.